Nemesis Paintball Team - Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Nemesis Paintball Team - Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Similar topics
Who is online?
In total there are 14 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 14 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 250 on September 23rd 2021, 19:36
Statistics
We have 104 registered users
The newest registered user is patriciagray

Our users have posted a total of 8209 messages in 860 subjects
Latest topics
» Its been quiet.... to quiet...
Music to Pump You Up Icon_minitimeFebruary 27th 2015, 13:49 by Torrant

» Battle of Endor-September 6-7 Lets Get This Started!!!!
Music to Pump You Up Icon_minitimeSeptember 3rd 2014, 13:49 by Torrant

» I'm back, greg.
Music to Pump You Up Icon_minitimeJuly 14th 2014, 14:36 by Saw

» Band of Brothers Operation Watchtower
Music to Pump You Up Icon_minitimeMay 30th 2014, 11:16 by Beaver

» Blitz Memorial Day
Music to Pump You Up Icon_minitimeMay 22nd 2014, 16:02 by Torrant

» Happy Birthday
Music to Pump You Up Icon_minitimeMay 15th 2014, 17:32 by Torrant

» Stormtrooper ETEK/EGO
Music to Pump You Up Icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2014, 16:09 by Naid

» Tippmann Pros/Redcell Paintball
Music to Pump You Up Icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2014, 04:55 by patriciagray

» Nemesis T-shirts
Music to Pump You Up Icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2014, 11:44 by Little Trooper

Top posters
Torrant (1708)
Music to Pump You Up Vote_lcapMusic to Pump You Up Voting_barMusic to Pump You Up Vote_rcap 
Bronx (1375)
Music to Pump You Up Vote_lcapMusic to Pump You Up Voting_barMusic to Pump You Up Vote_rcap 
Lord Cuppy TuTu (973)
Wego (857)
Naid (494)
Saw (483)
MOTHER (323)
schuby (270)
Beaver (244)
Bolt (218)
April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Social Networking

Facebook
MySpace
Twitter
Email

Music to Pump You Up

Go down 
+6
Saw
Lord Cuppy TuTu
Naid
Wego
Bronx
MOTHER
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
MOTHER
Team Nemesis
MOTHER

Music to Pump You Up Empty
PostSubject: Music to Pump You Up   Music to Pump You Up Icon_minitimeJuly 2nd 2008, 03:13

We all have that one CD or Artist/Group that just get's you going. For me the recent one has been the Battlestar Galactica Soundtracks. Especially Season 3. Check that shiz out, it's awesome.
Back to top Go down
Bronx
Nemesis Post Whore
Bronx

PostSubject: Re: Music to Pump You Up   Music to Pump You Up Icon_minitimeJuly 2nd 2008, 15:32

Deftones!
Back to top Go down
Wego
Nemesis Post Whore
Wego

PostSubject: Re: Music to Pump You Up   Music to Pump You Up Icon_minitimeJuly 2nd 2008, 23:00

I have a mix of some Offspring that i am not allowed to listen to while driving anymore, I swear the truck speeds on it's own when i'm playing it!
Back to top Go down
Naid
Team Nemesis
Naid

PostSubject: Re: Music to Pump You Up   Music to Pump You Up Icon_minitimeJuly 3rd 2008, 00:19

Mix of Bullet for my valintine, five finger death punch, offspring, linkin park. Boo ya. Im a riot with legs on the field
Back to top Go down
Lord Cuppy TuTu
Admin
Lord Cuppy TuTu

PostSubject: Re: Music to Pump You Up   Music to Pump You Up Icon_minitimeJuly 3rd 2008, 11:38

Naid i have never seen you more intense than a butterfly on the field, so mabey you need to pick some new music.......hahaha lol!
Back to top Go down
Bronx
Nemesis Post Whore
Bronx

PostSubject: Re: Music to Pump You Up   Music to Pump You Up Icon_minitimeJuly 3rd 2008, 15:55

That signature you had earlier about Naid is to Darn funny. Holy crap, I just realized its Naids sig. I need my house cleaned.
Back to top Go down
Naid
Team Nemesis
Naid

PostSubject: Re: Music to Pump You Up   Music to Pump You Up Icon_minitimeJuly 6th 2008, 13:40

U know Tutu butterflies can be pretty intense. You know the old saying.......Float like butterfly sting like bee lol! . And sure ill clean ur house, how much you gonna pay me??lol
Back to top Go down
Lord Cuppy TuTu
Admin
Lord Cuppy TuTu

PostSubject: Re: Music to Pump You Up   Music to Pump You Up Icon_minitimeJuly 6th 2008, 21:08

Naid you need to read your own post it is the bee that is intense......... see all you do is just float around the field right to the dead box....
Back to top Go down
Naid
Team Nemesis
Naid

PostSubject: Re: Music to Pump You Up   Music to Pump You Up Icon_minitimeJuly 7th 2008, 16:01

But u cant one without the oiother so ha ha ha
Back to top Go down
MOTHER
Team Nemesis
MOTHER

PostSubject: Re: Music to Pump You Up   Music to Pump You Up Icon_minitimeJuly 7th 2008, 18:43

Ok Cuppy and 'Naid try to get back on subject here.
Back to top Go down
Lord Cuppy TuTu
Admin
Lord Cuppy TuTu

PostSubject: Re: Music to Pump You Up   Music to Pump You Up Icon_minitimeFebruary 19th 2009, 13:25

Lets see lately i have been using Dropkick Murphys, Flogging Molly, Disturbed, Bun - B, The Game, Judgment Night Soundtrack, RED, SIXX A.M., Apocolyptica. And i am sure there is more but any good Punk or heavy metal will do, as long as it has a fast drum beat to it i am good.
Back to top Go down
Bronx
Nemesis Post Whore
Bronx

PostSubject: Re: Music to Pump You Up   Music to Pump You Up Icon_minitimeMarch 3rd 2009, 10:49

Still using the Deftones to get me going!
Back to top Go down
Lord Cuppy TuTu
Admin
Lord Cuppy TuTu

PostSubject: Re: Music to Pump You Up   Music to Pump You Up Icon_minitimeMarch 3rd 2009, 13:20

we need a team song like how dead muppets has the muppet theme. We need the NEMESIS theme/pump up some.
Back to top Go down
Bronx
Nemesis Post Whore
Bronx

PostSubject: Re: Music to Pump You Up   Music to Pump You Up Icon_minitimeMarch 3rd 2009, 22:24

I am now looking for a song.
Back to top Go down
Saw

Saw

PostSubject: Re: Music to Pump You Up   Music to Pump You Up Icon_minitimeMarch 4th 2009, 12:06

if you guys are into angry metal like me listen to hatebreed pretty good for paintball
Back to top Go down
Rug Rat
Team Nemesis
Rug Rat

PostSubject: Re: Music to Pump You Up   Music to Pump You Up Icon_minitimeMarch 9th 2009, 20:11

Killswitch Engage, Offspring (particularly the new album), rise against, all that remains and.....RAGE AGAINST THE MACHINE!!!!!!! if that stuff don't getcha pumped i don't know what will!
Back to top Go down
Saw

Saw

PostSubject: Re: Music to Pump You Up   Music to Pump You Up Icon_minitimeMarch 9th 2009, 20:21

earth from above, hatebreed, winds of plague, lamb of god, bleeding through, skinless, aborted
Back to top Go down
Villageidiot

Villageidiot

PostSubject: Re: Music to Pump You Up   Music to Pump You Up Icon_minitimeMarch 10th 2009, 15:48

The Offspring ROCK!!!!
Back to top Go down
Rug Rat
Team Nemesis
Rug Rat

PostSubject: Re: Music to Pump You Up   Music to Pump You Up Icon_minitimeMarch 10th 2009, 20:10

dude, i think Hammerhead by the offspring would make a fantastic team song.
Back to top Go down
Saw

Saw

PostSubject: Re: Music to Pump You Up   Music to Pump You Up Icon_minitimeMarch 10th 2009, 20:21

no no no no boom snap clap by irish front look it up
Back to top Go down
Vinyard

Vinyard

PostSubject: Re: Music to Pump You Up   Music to Pump You Up Icon_minitimeMarch 11th 2009, 23:37

LAMB OF GOD, Hatebreed, Meshuggah, Amon Amarth, and Social Distortion for my softer side... lol
Back to top Go down
Saw

Saw

PostSubject: Re: Music to Pump You Up   Music to Pump You Up Icon_minitimeMarch 12th 2009, 09:13

good music choice do you like any death metal/death core bands?
Back to top Go down
outkast54

outkast54

PostSubject: Re: Music to Pump You Up   Music to Pump You Up Icon_minitimeMarch 27th 2009, 11:23

bronx don't lie its not the deftones....Remember that one time you were telling us you were singing in the car and another car pulled up next to you and looked at you funny who was that cause that sounds like thats the band that pumps u up..haha
Back to top Go down
Bronx
Nemesis Post Whore
Bronx

PostSubject: Re: Music to Pump You Up   Music to Pump You Up Icon_minitimeMarch 27th 2009, 14:50

outkast54 wrote:
bronx don't lie its not the deftones....Remember that one time you were telling us you were singing in the car and another car pulled up next to you and looked at you funny who was that cause that sounds like thats the band that pumps u up..haha

That would be James Blunt.
Back to top Go down
Villageidiot

Villageidiot

PostSubject: Re: Music to Pump You Up   Music to Pump You Up Icon_minitimeApril 19th 2009, 18:44

Anyone ever heard of all that remains cause I just found them and they are great? Specifically the song two weeks that's a good song to get u pumped up
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Music to Pump You Up   Music to Pump You Up Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Music to Pump You Up
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next