Nemesis Paintball Team - Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Nemesis Paintball Team - Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Similar topics
Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 250 on September 23rd 2021, 19:36
Statistics
We have 104 registered users
The newest registered user is patriciagray

Our users have posted a total of 8209 messages in 860 subjects
Latest topics
» Its been quiet.... to quiet...
On My Way to Pump Icon_minitimeFebruary 27th 2015, 13:49 by Torrant

» Battle of Endor-September 6-7 Lets Get This Started!!!!
On My Way to Pump Icon_minitimeSeptember 3rd 2014, 13:49 by Torrant

» I'm back, greg.
On My Way to Pump Icon_minitimeJuly 14th 2014, 14:36 by Saw

» Band of Brothers Operation Watchtower
On My Way to Pump Icon_minitimeMay 30th 2014, 11:16 by Beaver

» Blitz Memorial Day
On My Way to Pump Icon_minitimeMay 22nd 2014, 16:02 by Torrant

» Happy Birthday
On My Way to Pump Icon_minitimeMay 15th 2014, 17:32 by Torrant

» Stormtrooper ETEK/EGO
On My Way to Pump Icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2014, 16:09 by Naid

» Tippmann Pros/Redcell Paintball
On My Way to Pump Icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2014, 04:55 by patriciagray

» Nemesis T-shirts
On My Way to Pump Icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2014, 11:44 by Little Trooper

Top posters
Torrant (1708)
On My Way to Pump Vote_lcapOn My Way to Pump Voting_barOn My Way to Pump Vote_rcap 
Bronx (1375)
On My Way to Pump Vote_lcapOn My Way to Pump Voting_barOn My Way to Pump Vote_rcap 
Lord Cuppy TuTu (973)
Wego (857)
Naid (494)
Saw (483)
MOTHER (323)
schuby (270)
Beaver (244)
Bolt (218)
April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Social Networking

Facebook
MySpace
Twitter
Email

On My Way to Pump

Go down 
+2
Lord Cuppy TuTu
Bronx
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Bronx
Nemesis Post Whore
Bronx

On My Way to Pump Empty
PostSubject: On My Way to Pump   On My Way to Pump Icon_minitimeMay 17th 2011, 18:58

I have sold my first marker and have started my savings for a pump. While I'm selling and waiting for people to buy what pump markers would you buy?
Back to top Go down
Lord Cuppy TuTu
Admin
Lord Cuppy TuTu

On My Way to Pump Empty
PostSubject: Re: On My Way to Pump   On My Way to Pump Icon_minitimeMay 17th 2011, 19:55

CCM, or a CCM upped Autococker. But that is just me.
Back to top Go down
Mr Belvedere
Team Nemesis
Mr Belvedere

On My Way to Pump Empty
PostSubject: Re: On My Way to Pump   On My Way to Pump Icon_minitimeMay 17th 2011, 19:56

i,sir cant answer this..ive never used a pump before
Back to top Go down
schuby
Team Nemesis

On My Way to Pump Empty
PostSubject: Re: On My Way to Pump   On My Way to Pump Icon_minitimeMay 17th 2011, 20:45

2nd Lord Cuppy. Get a CCM. Definitely some of the nicest pump markers on the market. You could probably get a used S6 for cheaper now too. Though my personal favorite is the T2.
Back to top Go down
Bronx
Nemesis Post Whore
Bronx

On My Way to Pump Empty
PostSubject: Re: On My Way to Pump   On My Way to Pump Icon_minitimeMay 17th 2011, 20:50

What about that Empire Trracer?
Back to top Go down
Bronx
Nemesis Post Whore
Bronx

On My Way to Pump Empty
PostSubject: Re: On My Way to Pump   On My Way to Pump Icon_minitimeMay 18th 2011, 15:02

2 markers sold and a barrel kit. I can get a pump now!
Back to top Go down
Torrant
Nemesis Post Whore
Torrant

On My Way to Pump Empty
PostSubject: Re: On My Way to Pump   On My Way to Pump Icon_minitimeMay 18th 2011, 15:10

Nice what are you deciding on, you going CCM or other? I'm saving for a pump myself but it will be a couple months before I am ready.
Back to top Go down
Bronx
Nemesis Post Whore
Bronx

On My Way to Pump Empty
PostSubject: Re: On My Way to Pump   On My Way to Pump Icon_minitimeMay 18th 2011, 15:16

CCM's are great and everything but the have the most parts for a pump. Which in turn is what I'm trying to get away from. I'm going to go down to Tippmann Pros this weekend, pick up a couple markers, and get a feel for some.
Back to top Go down
Wego
Nemesis Post Whore
Wego

On My Way to Pump Empty
PostSubject: Re: On My Way to Pump   On My Way to Pump Icon_minitimeMay 18th 2011, 17:06

If not a CCM, you might want to look into the CCI Phantom. CCI Phantom Site

Mike has been making them pretty much the same for over 20 years and they are still regarded as good markers. You have a lot of configurations you can go with as well.
Back to top Go down
Wego
Nemesis Post Whore
Wego

On My Way to Pump Empty
PostSubject: Re: On My Way to Pump   On My Way to Pump Icon_minitimeMay 18th 2011, 19:18

You can also check out the Metadyne pump, I don't know if it released yet but it looks like it will be pretty cool!

Back to top Go down
Bronx
Nemesis Post Whore
Bronx

On My Way to Pump Empty
PostSubject: Re: On My Way to Pump   On My Way to Pump Icon_minitimeMay 20th 2011, 09:03

Just bought my new pump:

On My Way to Pump Kaye_c12

On My Way to Pump Kaye_c11

On My Way to Pump Kaye_c10

Now I just need some Nemesis grips......cough, cough!
Back to top Go down
Torrant
Nemesis Post Whore
Torrant

On My Way to Pump Empty
PostSubject: Re: On My Way to Pump   On My Way to Pump Icon_minitimeMay 20th 2011, 09:40

Nice, did you get that at TP or on line?
Back to top Go down
Bronx
Nemesis Post Whore
Bronx

On My Way to Pump Empty
PostSubject: Re: On My Way to Pump   On My Way to Pump Icon_minitimeMay 20th 2011, 10:11

Torrant wrote:
Nice, did you get that at TP or on line?

Online. Bought it from a seller on McCarterBrown.com
Back to top Go down
schuby
Team Nemesis

On My Way to Pump Empty
PostSubject: Re: On My Way to Pump   On My Way to Pump Icon_minitimeMay 20th 2011, 15:40

Very nice! That's really similar to my phantom in anno anyways. We'll have to play with them together and match haha.
Back to top Go down
Bronx
Nemesis Post Whore
Bronx

On My Way to Pump Empty
PostSubject: Re: On My Way to Pump   On My Way to Pump Icon_minitimeMay 20th 2011, 16:36

schuby wrote:
Very nice! That's really similar to my phantom in anno anyways. We'll have to play with them together and match haha.

This reminds me to ask you if you are coming back here for the summer?
Back to top Go down
schuby
Team Nemesis

On My Way to Pump Empty
PostSubject: Re: On My Way to Pump   On My Way to Pump Icon_minitimeMay 20th 2011, 18:44

I'll be back from like July 23rdish till the beginning of September. I'm in summer school from like June 16th to July 22nd and so I'll be out here. Plus going to a couple of raves and Crash at the Coast, which I'm fucking pumped for!!!
Back to top Go down
Bronx
Nemesis Post Whore
Bronx

On My Way to Pump Empty
PostSubject: Re: On My Way to Pump   On My Way to Pump Icon_minitimeMay 23rd 2011, 17:25

My pump came today. 1 week after saying I'd get one and here it is. The thing shoots great and I'm looking forward to using it on the field. Easy to take apart, lightweight. Thinking about buying another, stock class.
Back to top Go down
Lord Cuppy TuTu
Admin
Lord Cuppy TuTu

On My Way to Pump Empty
PostSubject: Re: On My Way to Pump   On My Way to Pump Icon_minitimeMay 23rd 2011, 17:42

i am looking at the new CCM they just came out with.
Back to top Go down
Bronx
Nemesis Post Whore
Bronx

On My Way to Pump Empty
PostSubject: Re: On My Way to Pump   On My Way to Pump Icon_minitimeMay 23rd 2011, 19:54

Is that the S6?
Back to top Go down
Lord Cuppy TuTu
Admin
Lord Cuppy TuTu

On My Way to Pump Empty
PostSubject: Re: On My Way to Pump   On My Way to Pump Icon_minitimeMay 23rd 2011, 20:19

No it has no name yet, the prototype was just released on PBN and McB.
Back to top Go down
Bronx
Nemesis Post Whore
Bronx

On My Way to Pump Empty
PostSubject: Re: On My Way to Pump   On My Way to Pump Icon_minitimeMay 23rd 2011, 21:30

That thing is fugly!
Back to top Go down
Torrant
Nemesis Post Whore
Torrant

On My Way to Pump Empty
PostSubject: Re: On My Way to Pump   On My Way to Pump Icon_minitimeMay 23rd 2011, 23:17

I kind of like the look myself.
Back to top Go down
Lord Cuppy TuTu
Admin
Lord Cuppy TuTu

On My Way to Pump Empty
PostSubject: Re: On My Way to Pump   On My Way to Pump Icon_minitimeMay 23rd 2011, 23:39

Ehh to each their own, im not a fan of phantoms but i can respect what they have done for pump.

And that is just the working prototype the designers have already said it will look slightly different.

Back to top Go down
Bronx
Nemesis Post Whore
Bronx

On My Way to Pump Empty
PostSubject: Re: On My Way to Pump   On My Way to Pump Icon_minitimeJune 8th 2011, 14:24

Had a paintball dream last night. Can't wait to play with my Phantom. What about a little game of Nemesis vets vs. the Nemesis rookies?
Back to top Go down
Bronx
Nemesis Post Whore
Bronx

On My Way to Pump Empty
PostSubject: Re: On My Way to Pump   On My Way to Pump Icon_minitimeJune 8th 2011, 14:26

Bronx wrote:
Had a paintball dream last night. Can't wait to play with my Phantom. What about a little game of Nemesis vets vs. the Nemesis rookies?

Or a better idea. Have our 2 captains pick teams!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

On My Way to Pump Empty
PostSubject: Re: On My Way to Pump   On My Way to Pump Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

On My Way to Pump
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next